Microsoft Outlook - Office 2003
The following information can be used to configure Microsoft Outlook. If you have not already established a CableAmerica e-mail account please contact Help Desk at 1.866.871.4492 to create an account.
1. Open Microsoft Office 2003
- Click on Tools
- Select Email Accounts
2. Email Accounts
- Click on Add a new e-mail account.
- Click Next
3. Select Server Types
- Select POP3
- Click Next
4. Internet E-mail Settings (POP3)
- Enter Your Name as you want it to be displayed when you send e-mail.
- Enter your CableAmerica e-mail Address (lowercase characters).
- Incoming Mail Server (POP3): pop.cablemo.net (lowercase characters)
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.cablemo.net (lowercase characters).
- Enter your user name (e-mail address before the @ symbol, lowercase characters).
- Enter your e-mail password.
Log on using Secure Password Authentication should be left unchecked
5. Congratulations, Your E-mail configuration is complete.
- Click Finish to save the settings.
Fraudulent Email Notification
We have noticed an increase in fraudulent "phishing" emails sent to CableAmerica email users asking for personal information or containing directions to click on a link provided in the email. These emails are fraudulent and not sent from CableAmerica. Please delete the email from your inbox. For more information click here.